Friday, July 23, 2010

Things I have made

These are some of the things that I have been making lately. I hope to be able to sell them at the Artist Market in Port Adelaide in December. I applying for a stall to two friends so fingers crossed. Oh and maybe the Adelaide Guerilla Marker....


These are Camera Key ring's they are about the size of your hand. I also plan to make little pouches out of them for your Phone, iPhone, iPod.
I sow them by hand they are so fun to make.


This is something I made for myself a Polaroid Badge.



These are little camera badges.



These are specifically for the market. I have only got 12 of these frames cant seam to find any more of them.
There are little 4"x4" sketches/ doodles I did myself.





Well these do not have a name yet. But there are little cigarette boxes that I do up in the inside do a little sketch. doodle make a little book with a little quote. The possibilities with these are endless I have only made these two but have heaps of the little boxed and loads of ideas.




There is a bit more info on these on my Web page:
http://evangeliaartist.weebly.com/other-things-i-do.html

So feel free to go have a look.

1 comment:

  1. they all look awesome on your page and here in your blog ,love the work congratulation on being a awesome artist angela can not wait for the next update .

    ReplyDelete