Friday, March 26, 2010

Abstract VW


My first idea was to cut out the windows and lights, but there is just something about them that I was not quite happy about.

I chose the images that go behind by trying a few and going with the ones that seamed to fit just quite right. Hopefully you a agree with what i chose.



I like this one (above) the best out of the three of them.



Then while cutting out the last one above I thought wouldn't it be great to cot out shapes of the cars panels and then layer a colour images on the back side so they look like they are all painted up.

I am really happy with these I love them they have come out AWESOME!

The next six are black and white photos with a colour image on the back.








These next five images are colour images with black and white images behind them.






Now this next group I cut out the VW's and then cut out the shapes of its body. Then I put them on some colour and black and white backgrounds.
These are quite interesting and I like them a lot.






Over all I am really happy with all these VW images my most fav's are once I started cutting out the body shapes of the VW's.
They are all quite Funky.

I hope you have enjoyed these as much as I enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment