Friday, March 26, 2010

Family Photos with a Twist Part Two

Well these are the second stage of my Family Photos with a Twist Series. These are the negative shapes that were left over after I cut out the people and then I layered abstract images underneath them.

These are black and white photos layered with black and white photos. I like them the best as they are more abstract and cohesive as a series. Though I did also try them in colour.










These are the ones I tried in colour, I like them they are nice but just not as pleasing as the black and white on black and white combination above.


This one reminds me of Micheal Jackson.... The shape and the shinny bits looks like what he use to wear and how he stood.... What do you think?





I like how the button hear makes eyes on one of the bodies... it would of been great if both were like this.


I hope you like what I have done and please feel free to leave comments I love feedback it makes for better work.

No comments:

Post a Comment