Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Bitchin' Stitchin'

After my first Crafternoon I became very obsessed with making softies and this is the result...

This is my own creation I made up the design myself I call him the cactus monster...




This is finished green Cactus monster


Cactus monster with my first toy face monster....


And now and orange cactus monster :-)



Finished orange cactus monster :-)


Both my cactus monsters with my face monster


Friendly Bunny



Evil Red Bunny




Both the bunnies


All together


At this stage I was leaving pins everywhere and my sister even sat on some so I though it was time to make myself a pin cushion....
so tada...


In the book my friend Anja lent me there was a pattern for these little tea bags that are the size of a tea bag which is so cute. They were difficult to work out but fun to put together.




Tea bags all together...


All my creations together again :-)


Now this is a little elephant I put together for my sister... its not full pattern size and I had a few problems with this material but it came out great and she loves it. :-)



I hope you like my creations so far I love making them....
On my last crafternoon Anja and I went in to the city bough socks and softies pattern books and when home and made sock monkeys.... that will be my next post stay tuned...
:-)





No comments:

Post a Comment